Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Which Brings Me to You

I'm reading this book right now - "Which Brings Me to You", which I picked up at the library yesterday. I'm not even done with it yet, but I'm really enjoying it and wanted to post about it. It's a novel about two thirty-somethings who meet at a wedding, take a liking to each other, and quickly decide to get it on the coat check closet. But just as they're about to do it the guy - John - stops and says, "Wait, I think I might like you." Despite Jane's initial doubt they decide to get to know each other first through writing letters (he lives in NY, she lives in Philly) and start exchanging their intimate histories through the mail.

This book is written by two writers, Steve Almold doing John's part and Julianna Baggot doing Jane's part. It's funny, sad, interesting, and its a story that feels more today than most of the love stories (or novels for that matter) that I read. Can't wait to see how it ends up.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home