Monday, March 19, 2007

The Hard Rock Cafe glass collection

These were the last things I unpacked in the new place...I wasn't sure where the heck I was going to put them, and had resigned myself to the fact that I was probably going to have to purchase more shelves. But yesterday my Dad was over and had a brilliant idea - lining the tops of the kitchen cabinets with them. Not only did this look awesome, but the glasses all fit and I didn't have to buy or put up any more shelving. Only one glass got broken in the move - of course it would have to be Barcelona - which is just about the furthest Hard Rock Cafe from here. I guess I'll just have to make it a point to get back there and get another one.

But I've got two business trips coming up, one to Toronto and one to Washington D.C. so there's two more Hard Rocks to visit and get glasses from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home