Wednesday, February 21, 2007

MY NEW APARTMENT!

As some of you (who am I kidding? You all know!) I have spent the last couple of months going through the stages of buying a a co-op apartment in Forest Hills. I got approved by the board a couple of weeks ago, so I wanted to wait until all the maybes were yeses before I posted about it. Now the closing date is set for next week, and hopefully I'll be moving in the same day. The photo is what the apartment looks like now - obviously that's the seller's stuff, but you get a little bit of an idea about what the place looks like.

For those of you not familiar with Forest Hills, it's a kickass neighborhood. For example, I am within walking distance of the following:

the subway
two gyms
the bookstore
two movie theaters
Starbucks
Blockbuster
various restaurants
Cold Stone Creamery
various shops

Hooray!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abbey said...

I can't believe it, girl! I am sooo proud of you! I can't wait to see your new place when I come and visit!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

I'll ask all about it in an email!

More Pics! More Pics!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home