Friday, December 15, 2006

The Christmas Season

It's been awhile since I've done a post, and part of the reason is that I've been insanely busy. It's the holiday season! I've been shopping (as you saw from the shopping trip post) and traveling (which you saw from the LA post) and running around Queens and the city like a maniac since I got home.

So now that I'm at work and things are quiet for the moment, I've got the ipod out and I'm listening to one of my favorite Christmas albums - "John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together". Now I know a bunch of you just said "Good grief" in your heads, and go ahead, say whatever you want. But this album is awesome - and it's always been a big part of my holiday season. I've decorated the family tree, wrapped Christmas presents and looked out the window at snowy evenings to this album.

Plus come on - who wouldn't want Beaker on their Christmas album?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home