Tuesday, December 05, 2006

National Novel Writing Month: Update

Whew. It has been a whirlwind couple of weeks, and if you keep up with this blog, you will soon see why. November was a heck of a busy month - one of the reasons being that I was participating in this writing "contest" - National Novel Writing Month. This blog post is to update you on the status of it - and the status is: I won! The objective was to write 50,000 words in thirty days - or, a novel in November. The subject of my novel was about angels, specifically one guy who wants to become an angel who brings people to heaven after they die. I completed my story on November 29th, and I think that my final word count was 50,011. It was a really fun and challenging experience, and I'm glad that I made the effort to do it. It showed me that I can write every day if I really put my mind to it. Many thanks to Drapo for bringing it to my attention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home