Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thought You Guys Would Like This

I'm sorry that I've been so lazy about posting lately, but I've been a little busy. As you can see from my last post, I'm writing a novel all in one month, working on a picture book manuscript as a side project, working on short stories and reading a lot for my writing class, as well as working and living a fabulous life. Travel, friends, you know. But today, for your enjoyment, here's a photo of Catherline, myself, Leanne and...Mozart! We took this photo in Vienna, and look carefully at Mozart: the best part of this photo is the pack of Marlboros that are sticking out of his pocket. Leanne said to him, "Mozart smoked?" and without missing a beat the guy smiled and said, "Yes." Haha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, who was your photographer? Brilliant work!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After posing with three hot babes like that, no wonder he went back to his garret and wrote Don Giovanni.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home