Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dude...like, are you famous?


Today's blog post is all light and fluffy with some of the nightlife fun we had in Prague. And as you can see by the photos, we totally met celebrities! The first photo is of Cheryl, George Stults, and me! You've seen George if you've ever seen 7th Heaven and I will admit that I had seen it and did know who he was. He was really nice, took a bunch of pictures with us, and even hugged me when we were leaving. Sorry. I like to keep track of the celebrities I get hugged by.

Next is Richard Burgi. You've seen him on Desperate Housewives, he's Terri Hatcher's ex-husband (on the show) and now he's with the Nicolette Sheridan character. I think. You also may have seen him in "In Her Shoes" with Cameron Diaz and Toni Colette - he played the boss that Toni Colette was sleeping with in the beginning. He too was really nice and took a million pictures with us, but I didn't talk to him as much as I did with George.

Pretty cool, huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Abbey said...

Girlie, I love the title for this blog. You're the funniest! LOL!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jenn --

So, where'd you run into Richard Burgi? :-D Thanks for posting the picture, too, as we've been wondering what he's up to. ;-)

He's in Prague to work on "Hostel: Part II," the sequel to Eli Roth's horror film "Hostel," but so far there's not much news of the production since filming started a few weeks back.

Glad you got to meet him and hang out a bit -- he's a great guy, personable, laid back, funny. :-)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jlyn said...

Hey Bert:

He was at the Harley Davidson bar in Prague. Can't remember the street, but it's only a few blocks from the old town square. and yes, he was very nice - he let us take a bunch of pictures and chatted with us for awhile. It was fun to meet him!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home