Monday, June 05, 2006

Mike Tyson's Punch Out

I've never really been a fan of boxing, so I'm not really sure why this is my favorite classic Nintendo game. But it is. Mike Tyson's Punch Out was awesome. I used to love sitting down, starting with Glass Joe, and pounding my way through these strange bunch of fighters, all the way up to the big man himself.

So how excited was I when I found a website where you could play it online? Check it out:

http://www.davieboy.net/play/

Just register - it's free, and you can play! It is harder to play on a keyboard (especially doing uppercuts) than it was with the good old controller - but still, it's great to be able to play this game again. Surprisingly, it's still pretty good. Yesterday I made it up to Soda Popinski - a guy I've always enjoyed beating since he always laughed when Mac first steps up to fight. I'll have to kick his ass later.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best...Blog post...EVER!!!!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home