Tuesday, May 09, 2006

American Airlines rules

Okay guys, sorry I've been away from the blog for awhile...but it's been a busy couple of weeks. Alicia's wedding (which I'd also like to do a post on), my trip to Chicago, Noelle's wedding shower - BUSY!

So I'll start with a pretty awesome thing that happened to me on the way to Chicago last Monday. My co-worker and I were on a 9 a.m. flight out of LaGuardia. We were sitting at the gate waiting to board, and there was lots of balloons and people taking pictures, and just general hooplah going on near the gate. We wondered what was going on. We soon found out.

American Airlines' Advantage program (you know, miles) was celebrating their 25th anniversary. So our flight turned out to be a "Celebration" flight, complete with giveaways. So, on every seat of the plane there was a little giveaway tote bag with pens and t-shirts and neck pillows and other flying stuff. But the best part was that everyone on the plane got 25,000 free miles = to one free roundtrip ticket for anywhere in the U.S. Score!

Kim said that when she told Ryan about that he shook his head and said, "Only your sister."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home