Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Million Little Pieces


In other news, it's time for another book recommendation. Kelly gave me this book, the one you see everyone in the free world reading now that it's an Oprah pick "A Million Little Pieces". Now I don't care too much what Oprah says, I just read what I want no matter who says what. But this book - this is definetely one of the best things I've read all year. (And I've read plenty, believe me). This book was raw, painful, interesting, and touching. You just get into it, into the story, into James Frey, and I read the book in less than two days - I just couldn't put it down. I read the last pages as I walked home in the dark from the bus one night...and stood in front of my house reading it until I finished the last pages. Pick it up! Super highly recommended.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home