Thursday, May 24, 2007

Playing the Market is like...easy and stuff

Okay so I found a new hobby. There's this site called Mediapredict.com. It's a mock stock market for books, music groups, movies and television shows that may or may not get published, may or may not get a record deal, may or may not flop at the box office, you get the idea. So you buy shares of these projects, based on what percentage chance you think they have at succeeding. You get 5K worth of play dollars, and I'm up about 2 grand overall. You can hang on to your "stocks" as long as you like, and buy and sell as you please. It's pretty interesting to see if your predictions come true, and eventually if a band or book does get a contract, you stock soars. If not, worth nothing. Try it out! Maybe you'll buy what I have and my stock will go up!

www.mediapredict.com

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to start churning all your shares.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home