Monday, November 10, 2008

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Story Update

I received some good news the other day. Many of you may remember that several years ago, I had a story chosen to be published in one of the Chicken Soup for the Soul anthologies. My story, "Melts in Your Heart, Not in Your Hand" appeared in "Chicken Soup for the Girlfriend's Soul". So on Saturday I received an email saying my story was considered one of the best of the best, and was going to be included in a new anthology - "Chicken Soup for the Soul: Preteens Talk". It is really exciting to know that not only do the editors think that my story was one of the best, but now more people will have a chance to read it. The book is actually available on Amazon, if you want to check it out, here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Soup-Soul-Preteens-Inspiration/dp/1935096001

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home