Friday, October 19, 2007

Comments from the Trip

I have been horrible about blogging lately, but I want you all to know that I am going to try to do some more blog posts about the trip. I have circulated photos to some of you, but I will be trying to do some city-specific posts on here to highlight some of the cool things we did. We went lots of places, and so far I've liked Chuck's reaction the best: when I asked him if he looked at the photos I'd sent him he said, "yes, I looked at some of them." "And?" I asked. He shook his head. "You went to some weird fucking places."

So without further ado, here are the funny comments from the trip...the ones I can remember anyway!

"What's your name? Prozac?" "Um, whatever you want officer."

"What the fuck is this? I was here...but not as a faggot!"

"I think we should go to Subway."

"Hey-o!"

"Spirit fingers!"

"I was in my kitchen. I was cleaning a dish, but I heard something, so I came out."

"We're starting up a new minor league ballclub. The San Francisco Shiftyfucks!"

"I'm not giving you a menu because you are getting the 72oz steak. Period."

"Wow. That was a real tour de force."

"Why don't you have a cup of shut the fuck up!"

"Welcome to the Bellagio Valet, now staffed entirely by Fraggles, hee hee hee hee."

"I'm hitting this like a disobedient girlfriend."

"Lesson one: Don't try to pick up chicks at the pool when you are fully clothed from head to toe."

"Isn't anyone worried about the sub-prime mortgage problem?"

"Shut up, Kensington."

I'm sure I've missed a bunch, but that's what I can think of for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home