Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Remember this movie?


Guess what movie was on this weekend that I haven't seen since I was a kid - Flight of the Navigator! Do you guys remember this one? I caught about twenty minutes of it while I was housecleaning, and it was pretty funny to see it again. I had forgotten that Sarah Jessica Parker was in this one - before she become the worst writer ever - in terms of reading the writing of others and thinking about writing something else besides her column and the spokesperson for Manolo Blahniks. I don't have a problem with Sarah Jessica Parker - but Carrie Bradshaw annoyed the crap out of me. She's pretty likable in this movie though. Anyway, it was fun to see it again- well the twenty minutes that I caught anyway. What's really interesting about seeing movies that you liked as a kids twenty years later - is that you actually understand them competely this time around.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell Yeah! (Pee-Wee Herman as the voice of the Ship I believe?)...

When is "Space Camp" going to come out on DVD?!?! I can't wait to own that balst from the past...

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops it already IS OUT. Have to buy that...

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home