Monday, September 26, 2005

Celtic Fest!

I'm just back from a delightful weekend with Beth in Allentown. This weekend was Celtic fest, so Beth and I headed to Bethlehem to partake in the festivities. We spent the bulk of Saturday watching bagpipe bands - Beth liked the drummers who twirled their sticks "Twirly guy! That band has two twirly guys!" And making fun of the meticulous judges. Then we watched Irish stepdancing for a long while - loving the music and the cute little girls and their bouncy curly hair. It was a fun day, and it makes me remember why I love being Irish.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy being partially Irish, mostly for the Guiness, but also a little bit for the leprechauns.

And to anonymous, blow it out your a**!!! Leave innocent bloggers alone. Spam the crappy ones that are written by spinsters and addressed to their cats Mr. Boom Boom and Tinkles.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home