Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Holy crap

So Mandy and I rented a car when we were in Iceland because frankly, there really aren't too many public transportation options, and the Blue Lagoon is in the middle of nowhere. So groovy. We get a Nissan something-or-other. The car only had a half a tank of gas when they gave it to us since it had just come back and they didn't have time to fill it up. So I figured we'd better just top it off since the Blue Lagoon is forty minutes from Reykjavik - and I figured I had to leave room for getting lost - shrug.

I just looked at my credit card statement this morning and discovered that a half a tank of gas in Iceland cost me $60.00! Whoa! And I thought $3.25 a gallon was bad in Queens.

We had better start seriously analyzing old episodes of Star Trek to see if teleportation is really possible.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! We are just starting a blog and were looking for ideas, your blog is very good. If you are interested, go see my tai chi related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.
Regards John

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Brian said...

Hi. I actually can't use the "I was just blog surfing" excuse since I know you and actually came here on purpose. But I think you could make a really nice contribution to the new blog I am starting on YuGiOh.

It is absolutely terrible and I'm sure you want nothing to do with it. But. Please?

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home