Thursday, August 18, 2005

This one's for you Kelly Anne

Last night's episode in the Village got me thinking about just how many times Kelly and I have laughed hysterically together over the the situations we get into and so on. So I've decided to list ten sayings that will have Kelly cracking up and that none of the rest of you will understand. Sorry guys, but this one is for you Kelly Anne:

1. PUMP TO THE DOLLAR!

2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

3. You should be.

4. Stop it, you're makin me blush!

5. Did you just come out of a wall of beans?

6. I thought that Ship of Fools was on 23rd and 2nd...

7. But we came all the way from Syosset!

8. Handsome and Trappy!

9. It smells like an ash tray threw up in here.

10. We're almost off the good numbers in Sic Bo!

Love ya Kel!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't Lynny!!! Don't forget the new one....CHOMP!!! Do you have any tens? Love You!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home