Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fall TV line up

Summer's just about over (no matter what the temperature still is) and all of the new TV shows are coming on, and some are coming back on - blah blah blah. Since I'm broke from my vacationn (and in general) I intend to do some serious hibernating. Here's what I'll be watching this season if I'm home on these particular nights:

Monday nights: Las Vegas - NBC, 9 p.m. EST
Tuesday nights: House - FOX, 9 p.m. EST
Wednesday nights: The Apprentice: Martha Stewart NBC, 8 p.m., EST and Lost - ABC 9 p.m. EST
Thursday nights: The Apprentice - NBC 9 p.m. EST

(It's a good thing they moved Lost to 9 on Wednesdays, otherwise Martha wouldn't make the cut. and she might not stay there if the show sucks. Okay guys, now you've got the schedule. Nobody call me between 9 and 10 every night. Seriously. Okay?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home