Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Vanishing Acts


Vanishing Acts
Originally uploaded by jlyn1267.
I am currently reading "Vanishing Acts" by Jodi Picoult who is undoubtedly my favorite author. I am enjoying this book that I have to remark on how much I love this woman's work. I've read every one of her books (she has ten now, I think) and each time I'm reading one of them, I cannot put it down. It began with "The Pact" and then "Plain Truth".

Jodi Picoult releases a new novel every spring, and I actually wait impatiently for these releases. She is the only author that I consistenly buy in hardcover, and that I try to catch for a signing when she's on tour in New York. As a writer - I aspire to be just like this woman. If you have any desire to find out more about Jodi or her books, check out this website:

jodipicoult.com

Bravo Jodi. Bravo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home